Environment and safety
The Company is committed to adhering to the highest Health/Safety/Environment national and international standards and regulations.
We work to create safe and healthy working environments for our people and minimize risks of accidents and incidents applying advanced technologies and best industry practices that help keep our operations safe.
Nine of our companies have in place the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 compliant Integrated Health, Safety, Environment
and Quality Control Management System
Any industrial activity may have potential impact on human health and the environment. Bearing this in mind, the Company has established the corporate Health, Safety & Environment Policy aimed to:
- Making health and life of our workforce and people in the areas of the Company’s operations, and environmental imperatives the Company’s overriding priority over any political, economic or other operational aspects;
- Minimizing the environmental impact of the Company’s production facilities;
- Implementing good resource management practices;
- Achieving and maintaining high engineering level of HSE activities;
- Ensuring HSE compliance with national and international standards across all operating companies.
To that end, IPC’s operating companies in the first place introduce modern technologies and practices that help improve working conditions, make our operations safer and reduce environmental impact.